Athletics Sign-Up (Tennis)
Wornick & Small School Intermediate League
Codes of Conduct
Spectator Code of Conduct
Student Team Code of Conduct
- Do not coach from the stands. Doing so can result in your child’s removal from the game/practice.
- Sit in a designated or otherwise acceptable seating area during league play; sidelines and huddles are for players and coaches only.
- Do not engage in any kind or type of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent.
- Do not walk on the court, course, trail, or field during competition.
- If you have questions regarding a game or event, the appropriate time to approach the Wornick coaching staff is after the game.
- Support the program: Volunteer to assist the team outside of coaching whenever possible. This includes the role of team parent.
By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the above codes of conduct.
- To show up to and be on time for all practices and games.
- Failure to do so will affect playing time.
- To be in complete uniform or gear & prepared to work/play.
- To respect the school, league, and elders at all times
- To display good behavior & conduct at all times.
- To uphold team and school rules.