Wornick Student Athletic Participation Code of Conduct
- To participate in and be on time for all practices.
- To wear the appropriate attire for practices and be prepared to perform to the best of your ability.
- To bring a good attitude, an open mind, and a desire to learn and have fun.
- To respect the school and adults, and display good behavior and conduct at all times.
- To uphold team and school rules.
Parent Practice Code of Conduct
- To be encouraging, supportive and affirmative in regard to my child's play on the field.
- To encourage my child to communicate with the coaches when questions or concerns arise.
- Be supportive of the program. Volunteer to assist the team outside of coaching whenever possible i.e. carpooling after practices.
- To not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with coaches, players, or parents.
I acknowledge that I have read and I understand the Wornick Student Athletic Participation Code of Conduct for participation in afterschool sports. I have reviewed this information with my child(ren) and I give my permission for their participation in Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School athletics.
My student agrees to obey the rules and regulations set forth by the Small School Intermediate League and Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School.
As a parent, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the Parent Practice Code of Conduct.