Recent State/County Orders and Parent Resources
- Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools - Updated January 13, 2022
- Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People - Updated January 16, 2022
State Guidance & Orders
- COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 Schools in California, 2021-22 School Year - Updated January 12, 2022
- State to Require Vaccination Verification or Testing for All School Workers
- California State Covid Information
- Statewide Case Statistics and Demographics
County Covid Guidance & Orders
- San Mateo County Coalition for Safe Schools and Communities: Pandemic Recovery Framework - Updated January 21, 2022
- San Mateo County Health Orders & Updates
- For kids - A comic to help explain the Coronavirus
- Childmind.org - "Talking to Your Kids About the Coronavirus"
- Childmind.org - "Helping Children Cope with Frightening News"
- New York Times - “Talking to Teens and Tweens About Coronavirus”
- CDC - "What You Need to Know About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)"
- CDC - "COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers"
- San Mateo County Health Department Opens Public Call Center
- World Health Organization - “Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak”
- CDC - “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)”
- San Mateo County Health Department Updates and Information