How to Apply to Middle School, Grades 6-8
We welcome applications to our Middle School for Grades 6-8. Below you will find a detailed description of the application process. Wornick is one of the San Francisco Bay Area schools using a web-based application called Ravenna Admit for the submission of online applications. The Admissions team will be available to answer your questions or provide assistance at any time during the process.
All application materials are due January 17, 2020.
The Director of Admissions may be reached at email@example.com or by calling 650-378-2611.
|Key Admission Dates for Applicants to Middle School|
|Middle School Open House||November 3, 2019,
|Applicant Shadow Day (if applicant cannot attend, an on-campus visit must be scheduled with the Admissions Director)||November 20, 2019|
|All Application Materials Due||January 17, 2020|
|Tuition Assistance Applications Due Online||February 10, 2020|
|Admission Decisions and Tuition Assistance Notification Letters Mailed||March 18, 2020|
|Admission Decisions and Tuition Assistance Notification Letters E-mailed||March 19, 2020|
|Enrollment Contracts and Deposit Due||March 26, 2020
at 10 am
- Schedule a Visit
- Complete an Online Application
- Attend Middle School Shadow Day
- Apply for Tuition Assistance if needed
- Admission Decisions and Enrollment
Please complete our online application. To do so, please click on the blue "Apply Now" button above, which will take you to the application platform, Ravenna, which Wornick uses to manage its applications. Please create an account, and then fill out your application for Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School.
The application includes:
- Parent and Student Profiles
- Parent Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire, to be completed by the student applicant
- Uploaded copy of your child's birth certificate
- Confidential student evaluation form, to be completed by your child's current teacher. Please invite the teacher to complete this form via the online application.
- Applicants to Middle School must submit a request for student records to your current school. Please sign the form and provide it to your child's current school. The request for student records form is available for download from the online application, or here.
- Application fee of $100, payable by credit card as part of the online application. If the application fee represents a hardship for your family, please contact the Director of Admissions.
Wornick is committed to making our school available to a diverse community and offers tuition assistance to families showing a demonstrated need. Applications for Tuition Assistance are due February 10, 2020. Please click here for Tuition Assistance information.
Upon completion of the above steps, the Admission Committee will carefully review each application. Admission decision letters and information about Tuition Assistance awards will be mailed on March 18, 2020 and emailed on March 19, 2020.
Enrollment contracts and a tuition deposit are due on March 26, 2020.