Middle School1. Schedule a Visit
- Contact Judy Thalheimer, Director of Admission to schedule your personal tour using our online form, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 650-378-2635.
- Attend an Open House with your child or other event to learn more about our school and meet our students, faculty and parents. RSVP using our online form, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 650-378-2635.
- Complete the on-line APPLICATION. Applications are due no later than January 18, 2013. Late applications are reviewed on a space-available basis.
- Include a recent photograph of the applicant (optional).
- You will be prompted to pay via credit card, a non-refundable application fee of $100.00.
- We suggest that you keep a copy of your completed application.
- Download and fill out the top portion of the STUDENT EVALUATION FORMS. (three forms suggested). Remember to sign each form.
- Take the STUDENT EVALUATION FORMS to your child’s current school, along with a return envelope addressed to the Director of Admission, Wornick Jewish Day School, 800 Foster City Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404. Your child’s Math, English and Judaic Studies/Hebrew (if applicable) teachers as well as the school Principal should complete the evaluation forms.
- Download, complete, sign and take the REQUEST FOR STUDENT RECORDS to your student’s current school office. Your student’s school will mail the forms with the records to us. Forms and records are due to Wornick Jewish Day School by January 18, 2013.
Wornick is committed to making our school available to a diverse community and offers tuition assistance to families showing a demonstrated need. Please click here to download Tuition Assistance information.4. Schedule a Student Visit
- On site visits for students entering Middle School are scheduled after receipt of application, evaluations and school records. Contact the Director of Admission, Judy Thalheimer to make arrangements using our online form, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 650-378-2635.
- A personal interview and shadow day for prospective students entering Middle School are scheduled with the Director of Admission and are offered on January 30 or February 13, 2013.
- THE ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) or SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) are required. The SSAT, will be administered at Wornick on Sunday, January 13, 2013. Please contact the Director of Admission, Judy Thalheimer at email@example.com or 650-378-2635 if interested.
- Testing results must be received by the school prior to January 18, 2013.
Upon completion of the above steps, the Admission Committee meets to carefully review each student to ensure success at Wornick.
- Admission decision letters are mailed on March 14, 2013
- Admission responses and enrollment contracts are due by March 21, 2013